CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Malam Seharum Budi

Malam Seharum Budi a day to appreciate my hostels past AJK's. The programs starts about 9pm and ends at 11pm. This time all new AJK's and old AJK's gathered with the hostel management and have our dinners. There are also lucky draw section's . Guess what I have just won one of the lucky draw. At the end of the program my Biro has won 4 lucky draws. Not only that one of our hostel management staff are transferring there are lots of slide shows and so on in the programs. Other then that it might be the first time my hostel's cafe operator supply a vey delicious food for us..... hahahaha..... if u stay in uni sure you will face food problem trust me.


The management team

The Food we ate.

Dinner at the event

The hampers won by my biro members.

The hostel's full AJK's and management teams.

http://www.mediafire.com/?csxmymnxr7s

0 comments: