CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Preparation of the d Convocation fest 2008 d UTHM

This is my first time I joining the “The Lost City” of SIEM. The preparation of the program really tiring. I have to left my house 6 days before my midsem break over’s. This is my 1st time I do something like this coming back to University before the holiday over’s. Guys let me tell you something when I am back to university there are no food shops for few days. We need to buy our food from outside…. Thanks for frenz who buy us food. Ok let’s back to our topic for the convo fest SIEM has planned to do THE LOST CITY. The work was divide equally the guyz do the technical part and the gals do the decorations part. But as days pass the gals also did some of the technical parts. Each day we sleep almost around 1-3 am and wakes up early. Even so we do enjoy the preparations. For the technical part we do the setup of our lost city's maze and for the decoration parts we do aliens and some scary stuff to decorate our lost city.


this...guy in the blue is technical director

The preparation team

more pic .... 2 soon guyz


0 comments: